fredag 19 mars 2010

Lovely

I like boys on swings, and girls on skateboards.
I like babies in high chairs.
I like pharmaceutical medicine wrappers.
I like people in hats with big eyebrows.
I like people in hats with big eyebrows and big moustaches.
I like water caught in spiders webs.
I like wearing all my clothes at once.
I like people who don’t smile, ever.
And I like people who smile.
I like hair that goes on and on.
I love food.
In some ways I love everything because its less,
less of a thing than like, less distinct, less particular.
I like things that I like but I love everything.
There’s more choice in like.
Because even the worst things have things to love in them.
I love things so much I feel like I can float away.
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate.
I hate shoes.
I hate people who change their voices when they say something important.
I hate my thighs.
I hate war.
I hate swimming costumes that cling.
I hate dripping taps.
But.. I also sort of love dripping taps.
I hate invitations.
I hate radiators.
I hate this.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar