söndag 16 maj 2010

Den där du vet som jag egentligen inte vet vem

Drive my car into the ocean
you'll think i'm dead, but i sail away
on a wave of mutilation

Do you realize that you have the most beautiful face
Do you realize we're floating in space?
Do you realize that happiness makes you cry?
Do you realize that everyone you know someday will die?
And instead of saying all of your goodbyes, let them know
You realize that life goes fast it's hard to make the good things last
You realize the sun don't go down
It's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round

Long ago and oh so far away
I fell in love with you before the second show
your guitar it sounds so sweet and clear
but you're not really there, it's just the radio
Don't you remember you told me you love me, baby
you said you'd be coming back this way again, baby
baby baby baby baby oh baby
I love you, I really do
loneliness, is such a sad affair and I can hardly wait
to be with you again, what to say
to make you come again, come back to me again
and play your sad guitar

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar